Membership with the Indiana SNA will benefit your district, your staff, and your own professional development. ISNA offers a variety of benefits to members:
- Membership in ISNA automatically qualifies membership in the School Nutrition Association (SNA)
- Professional education opportunities (at reduced registration cost)
- Opportunity to attend conferences: Annual state conference, Spring and Fall conferences; Regional meetings
- Invitation to join affiliate chapters of ISNA
- Trade Magazines – Quarterly magazines from ISNA; Monthly magazines from SNA
- Opportunity to network with other foodservice professionals for program enhancement
- Technical advice, assistance and support from mentoring foodservice directors: Food cost control, Labor cost control, Marketing, Menu development, Nutrition Education, Food bids, Procurement assistance, Commodity assistance
- Ability to grow professionally through a certificate program and credentialing
- Ability to shape school nutrition policies at the national and state levels
- Scholarship opportunities for tuition assistance (self or dependents)
- Awards opportunities
ISNA strives to provide effective and useful education and training opportunities to all Indiana members. By working together and sharing ideas and experiences, we can make Indiana school nutrition a benchmark for school nutrition operations all over the country.
In the ever-changing atmosphere of Indiana and national legislation, ISNA works diligently to advocate for Indiana school nutrition professionals and the children we serve at a state and national level.
Members also receive the official quarterly magazine for Indiana child nutrition professionals, Food for Thought.
Career Center (coming soon!)
Members have access to career advancement opportunities through the ISNA Career Center.