The Indiana School Nutrition Association offers scholarships each year. These scholarships are made possible by various fundraising activities and vendor support.
General Criteria for ISNA scholarship eligibility are as follows:
1. Applicant must be a member of SNA/ISNA for a minimum of one year prior to application.
2. Applicant must be employed in school nutrition/foodservice.
3. Application must be submitted on an official application form with all pertinent information provided (click on button below for application form)
4. Application must be for a specific course, conference or class which is relevant to improving school nutrition programs. See specifics on application.
5. Expenses will be paid upon submission of required reimbursement documents per policy.
6. Each Scholarship may have specific eligibility requirements.
Questions about ISNA Scholarships???Contact ISNA Vice President, Leeanne Koeneman
Northwest Allen County Schools
Industry Advisory Council
Scholarship to ANC
The winners of the 2019 Scholarship to ANC in St. Louis, MO are Jason Kirchhofer, Betty Huddleston, Haley Cross and
Stay tuned for the Scholarship to ANC 2010 Application to be available
Fall of 2019!
SNF Scholarships for SNA Members:
Scholarships and grants are available through the School Nutrition Foundation, the philanthropic sister organization of SNA, for active SNA members to:
For more information and to apply for a scholarship or grant, please visit: http://www.schoolnutrition.org/Scholarships
In This Section